Monday, January 30, 2006

Denied....

Oh lord. Bill was put in his place last night. Yeah, big time.

Note: This scenario takes place in a gay bar with me, two gay boys and a "straight" guy. Sounds hot, right? Oh, read on.

So, of course, there's this "cute boy". Nothing big, I've just flirted with him a few times. Well, he came to the show this weekend and he said hello and I didn't recognize him, so I just said HELLO and moved on. Then, my cast starts teasing me and saying things like, "He came here just to see you and you totally dissed him!". So I felt bad.

Next, a "straight" cast member in the show told me that the "cute boy" had been hitting on him. Which I was all like no way, because I'm totally cuter than you. So I told him that I could get the "cute boy's" phone number before him. Ummmm, yeah. No, didn't happen. "Cute boy" says I'm more interested in your friend than you. So now, "straight boy" and I are at it. It was on like Donkey Kong.

So, "cute boy #2" comes in. Starts looking at me and smiling. And I was all like, okay, this boy is totally checking me out. He talks to me, blah, blah, blah. Then as he leaves, gives "straight boy" his number.

Now, mind you, I have no intentions of sleeping with these boys I flirted with. I'm a good boy. But, it's okay to flirt. So by the end of last night's festivities, I was bitter. Just plain bitter.

I'm over it now. Probably because I realized that I'm not a 14 year-old girl.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home