Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's okay to be hated...

In my time, I know there have been people who've hated me. For some reason or another, I sure everyone has been hated by someone else. I know, that sounds horrible. But it's the harsh fact of reality.

That's why this blog entry I'm dedicating to Santino. Project Runways balding, stiletto-wearing, robot-voiced villain. I'm no stranger to being hated. In the past, I've had people hate me. No, it's true. And now that I'm playing the hateful, awful TJ in Southern Baptist Sissies, even more so.

But I digress, this is about Santino. I like him. While others despise him. Why is that? Am I derranged? Nope. I just like people who are real. Yes, he's cruel to other contestants on the show. Yes, he'll stop at nothing to shoot underhanded insults to Michael Kors. But that's the beauty in it. He makes no excuses, he tells it like it is. How Cindy Brady! I like his designs (for the most part) and he's very fun. I mean, that whole Diana bash was hilarious. I am so going to hell for liking this person.

Okay, so being hated is part of life. But who cares. You can't change other people's minds of who you are and why should you. If your Santino, be Santino. Well, I'm Bill. And I'm gonna be Bill, dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home