Friday, January 06, 2006

All the...small things...

I am so fucking smart. Today I realized how important small things really are. You know, when you get a call from someone for no reason just to say hi. Or someone leaves a note in your box just to tell you hi or good job. I really should have put this in my New Year's resolution entry. But from now on, I'm gonna be all over the small things.

I've had a flood of "good luck"s and "break a leg"s today since my show opens tonight. Thank you to everyone. You have NO idea what that means to me. You all are so important to me in so many ways and each of you have taught me something.

All right, I'll stop the mushy stuff bitches. Now, let's get naked.

xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

Yay for full frontal! You're going to be awesome, Bill!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home