Thursday, January 19, 2006

i'm a slacker...

I've been so busy with work and shows, I haven't been able to post for a while.

Anyway...

NUVO gave us 4.5 out of 5 stars for Southern Baptist Sissies. So yay for that. Now, what to what's really important. PROJECT RUNWAY.

Oh my god, I love Santino even more now. His ice skating outfit was the tackiest, most hideous thing I've seen since i tried to Nair my ass. Seriously, it was bad. ZuZu pulled out her first win and poor Emmett got the boot. And yes, it was the shirt. We also saw the return of former cast member, whateverhisnamewas, dressed as a postal carrier. His momma must be so proud.

And my thought for the day...

Men are like parking spaces. The good ones are either taken or handicapped.

xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Skaggs said...

What if you have multiple personalities? Do you have 5-6 sould mates per personality?

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home