Friday, January 13, 2006

Like a ton of bricks...

Doing this shows has made me relaize a few things.

One. I take too much for granted. I have so much going for me in my life. I should be very happy and proud of myself. So many gay men in this world hide form the world in gay bars. And I did, in a way. Well, I did. The past few days, I've really embraced myself. Okay, cue the sappy music I know.

Two. I love being gay. I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

Three. I love people. They can be so fascinating, can't they? I think I'm going to start a collection. But seriuosly, just when you think you know someone, they surprise you. Just when you think you've got them all figured out. BAM. They pull one over on ya. I wouldn't trade the experiences I've had thus far for anything.

Okay, next post won't be so serious. I promise.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home