Monday, March 13, 2006

This just in...

We just got this wonderful review of the show. Thought I would post it just in case you needed convincing to come see the show.

If anyone hasn't seen this show yet, I say go now. I went last night and was floored by the talent. Ron has gathered a group of talented actors who can portray every emotion down to the letter. Lead Robert Webster was phenomenal. He was able to pull me into every scene of the show. William Skaggs was great. I've known some guys who have been through the same thing he had shown on the stage and was so believeable. Dannon Crews and Thomas Turner rounded out "The Fantasic Four" with some great acting. Dannon played the troubled teen to the letter. Thomas was great. His Wynonna, Dolly, and Shania were great. He definitely added the comic relief of the show that was needed at the right time. Kudos to these four talented actors.
The Supporting cast also added the perfect amount of emotions to this show. Dan Flahive did a great job (especially emoting Ron Spencer in his monologue about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny) LOL Janet Ransdell is one talented lady. Having playing 3 of the guys' mothers, each one completely different. This was my first time seeing her onstage and I was totally floored! Juli Inskeep and Ron Spencer were the perfect chemistry together! I have always loved watching Ron on stage and to find a woman like Juli to work with him was a great choice! Scott McKenzie played the pianist for the church and the disco bar and I loved watching him back there, adding his own little bit of character in each person, I also loved every time he switched songs and added some songs that not many people would catch unless you're into music.

Overall, a tremendous show that everyone needs to go see! They have a show Sunday, and next Friday and Saturday. If you get a chance, GO SEE IT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home