Thursday, March 09, 2006

So this week on The Real World:Key West, the gay one asked the roomies to go to a gay bar with him. They all agreed and then the retarded one was all like, "Wait, I don't wanna go see old men picking up young boys. I just can't go!". Then the gay one talked her into it. So then they're at the gay bar and the single brain celled one was all like, "This sucks, let's go get some pussy at a real bar!". So the entire cast followed him to some straight bar like a bunch of lost kids at a shopping mall. Then the gay one is like, "Wait. I don't have to go to a straight bar every night. I'm gay and I have to legs of my own that walk where I tell them to walk!" So he and the mixed one goes back to the gay bar.

Later on that night, the gay one and the single brain celled one get into a fight because the straight one wanted everyone at one bar and didn't want to be in the gay bar because he might get tongue fucked or something. And the gay one is like "Every day I live in your world, why can't you give me more the 20 minutes before you go back to putting horse tranquilizers in girls drinks?". And the straight one is all like, "Dude I tried it and I didn't like it, okay!"

So they gay one storms off to bitch about the straight one to the mixed one. And then he's like, "He's right, at least he tried it. We're best friends now!"

Fuck that shit.

I live in straight world nearly 24-7. If I want to go to a gay establishment to be around my people, that's where I'm going to go dammit. I have other straight friends that do this same thing to me. If I even suggest going to a gay bar, they are always like "We always go to gay bars with you". And I'm like "You're right, last June we went to one didn't we!". Live in a gay world 24-7 and we'll talk about it bitches.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home