Monday, February 20, 2006

Blast from my past...

After the Frank run-in on Friday, yesterday I had another "ex"perience.

I got a friend request on MySpace (by the way, I'm addicted) from this really pretty girl. And I'm all like, "who the fuck is this girl?". So, I clicked on her profile and it's my ex-girlfriend. Yes, you heard right. I did date girls. For reals. So we've traded emails a few times now and she's doing really well for herself. Educated, living in a great city. I'm very proud of her.

Now, I'm all like is this "ex" week. Is everyone else I've ever dated gonna see/talk/email me this week? Fun stuff, eh?

xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap. that's crazy.

don't you just hate those people that don't just leave the past in the past?

6:22 PM  
Blogger Bill Skaggs said...

The past is what makes us stronger people. You have to take parts of it with you! Right?

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home