Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Very bad things...

So I went and saw HOSTEL last night. Okay, I like scary movies. I live for them. There is just something about a good scary movie that actually kind of turns me on. I know, I'm a sick bastard, but in some weird sort of way, it's true.

Anyway, back to HOSTEL. My date and I went to Hollywood Bar & Filmworks, which is this cute little theatre where you can drink, smoke and order yummy foods. Not really thinking about the content of the movie, I ordered my food and beverage and began watching the film. Thirty minutes into the film I finished my last bite of my food at just the right time. Someone being hacked apart with a power drill. Yeah, I know. Sick. The film wasn't scary, nor suspenseful. It was just gross. Lots of gore, lots of boobies, lots of anti-gay remarks. I actually started to feel nausious and light-headed. I had to go to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. It was that bad.

I want my money back, my food back and the two hours of my life that are rightfully owed to me.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home