Friday, March 17, 2006

Mad Props...

So people have been complaining that I never give them props on my blog. So here goes...

Don Jamica. You got mad paper folding skills and you love cherry Kool-Aid.
Lydia. Four color black. What! What?
Randy. As Marcia Brady would say, "You're just so perfect in so many ways. No where's my hairbrush bitch!"
Amber. Love the leather and wip.
Juli. You can't be smart and cute at the same time. Well, you can.
Niki. Yes, you do things to my danger zone no other straight woman can.
Matt. See Don Jamica.
Thor. Great at making out.
Tom. Thanks for the hand job before the baptism.
Ron. Thanks for the air in my ass, but it goes in my head.
Seann. Stop calling me!
Jake. Stop calling me!


Okay, I know I missed like elevnty people and this blog reads more like a high school yearbook for sluts, but I did it.

xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger lydia said...

I'm a beautiful butterfly!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home