Thursday, March 16, 2006

As Britney would say...

Boys. Sometimes a girl just needs one. To love her and to hold. And when a girl is with one. Then she's in control!

So, like I said before, I'm new at this dating thing. I mean, I'm not retarded, I just don't know completely what I'm doing. So when do you do what you do. When is the right time for things. How fast is too fast? How slow is too slow? It seems to me there is no gray area with me. I move too fast or too slow and then I find some way to fuck it up. I'm a relationship bulimic.

And...on Real World Key West, the world got it's first glipse of Robert. The evil doll living in Key West. If you haven't heard about him, or seen him (picture is on the left dumbass) he's quite creepy. You can find more about him here. He scares the shit out of me. He's an evil doll people.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home