Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm addicted to vaginas...

No, it's not what you think. After a long workshop with Indy-Prov, the gang decided to go out for a couple beers and bond. Which we did.

Probably a half an hour into our bonding session I said, "Hey, I saw this really cool game on MySpace. We should play!" The group looked at me in horror after I told them the game was called "The Vagina Game". Okay, so after I just wrote that, I was all like, "What? Am I in third grade?".

Anyway.

What you do is go around the table and say movie titles, replacing the last word in the title with the word "Vagina".

For example: Dude, Where's my vagina!

Disclaimer: If you can't think of a title right away, you drink while you think! You can get drunk pretty easily and you'll be saying vagina all night long!

Have fun with vaginas!!!!! Feel free to leave your own titles on the comments of this entry!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home