Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I know, I know...

How many times have a made posts on here about communication? Seriously, I'm starting to scare myself into a Dr. Phil coma.

But I'm having problems with people in my life not communicating with me. I think though, it might be partially my fault. Maybe I'm not approachable enough. Maybe they think I'm a delicate flower. Yeah, fuck that.

And from all places. All places. My ex gives me advice. What is this world coming to?

I'm going to go drink some Dran-O.

xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then maybe your ex isn't so bad.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Bill Skaggs said...

He isn't. He's actaully a very nice person. He has a good heart. He's just not a good communicator either. That's why it's surprising that he was giving me advice.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home