Friday, March 31, 2006

THE checklist...

So, I know I've already posted today. But I've been thinking a lot about my checklist. It's up to you as to what I use it for, but this is the first time it's being made public. Please don't steal it. Make your own bitch. This is in no means the entire list. It's quite extensive.

1. Attractive. Superficial? Maybe. But c'mon.
2. Creative. Super important.
3. Sense of humor. I love to make people laugh. You should love to laugh as well.
4. Traveling. I'm not going to be stuck here in the midwest and never get out and see the world.
5. Good in social settings. Should be able to host a killer party, but at the same time be able to be the perfect guest. The perfect socialite.
6. Honest. Duh.
7. Simple, yet complex. Be easy enough to read, but at the same time have some mystery about them.
8. Food. Must be able to cook, appreciate new foods and be able to set an amazing table for a dinner party for 8.
9. Music. Eclectic and classic. Need to have a mix of both.
10. Sweet. I need attention unexpectedly.
11. Sincere. Another duh.
12. Thoughtful. Considerate of me and my circle. Well, and thinks about me...often.
13. Nurturer. I like to feel safe and wanted. At the same time, I want to do the same.
14. Expensive tastes. Appreciates the finer things in life.
15. Intelligent. I want to have deep, meaningful, thought-provoking conversation.
16. Art. Must love art. All forms.
17. Seriousness. Must be able to flip that switch. I don't want to be serious all the time. I live for those moments of pure and simple insanity.
18. Complimentary. I want to know why I'm important.
19. Loveable. Should be able to be loved by all for some reason or another.
20. Helpful. Not like open this jar of pickles for me. When I need help. Help me.
21. Appreciates autonomy. I like being by myself sometimes. You should too.
22. Waiting. Some things are good enough to wait for.
23. Will fight with me. I know, it sounds weird. But it's healthy, to an extent.
24. Forgives. Not just me, but others as well.
25. Writes. Not just everyday writing.
26. Wants family. An extensive family, including friends.
27. Independent. Can do things by themselves. From putting together furniture to taking a walk.
28. Romantic. *bats eyelashes*
29. Cares about themselves.
30. Cares about the earth.
31. Supportive. Will be there for me in any and every endeavor.
32. Lives for me. It would be returned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home