Monday, May 08, 2006

Life after thirty...

Um, not so bad. I still have the same amount of gray hairs I did when I was 29. Still don't have a job. Still wickedly handsome and cleverly witted. Hehe.

Not sure what i expected. I remember thinking when I was younger that my life would be so different than it is right now. I thought I'd have a great job, huge house, blah, blah, blah. I'm mean, I'm not THAT of a material person, but I just expected to be in a different place. But here isn't so bad. Yeah, I live paycheck to paycheck. (When I get paychecks!) Yeah, I do buy name brand household cleaners. But I'm happy.

This is like totally a transition time for me. I can be whatever I want. And I want to be happy and I want to make people happy through art.

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday well wishes. You are loved.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home