Saturday, July 15, 2006

Played like Donkey Kong...

So games are fun. You know like Candyland or Monopoly...well maybe not Monopoly. Not so fun when you ARE the game. So for the last couple weeks, the boys I've went out with are more interested in playing games than actually getting to know me. You know like not calling back, standing me up on dates, fun stuff like that. And now, one from my past is back in the picture and I can't tell if he's playing games or if he really is interested in me. He keeps making comments like I'm an amazing guy, that I'm beautiful, that he fucked everything up. So, I'm not really sure where all this going.

The point is, I'm not really looking for a serious relationship right now. I'm looking just to get to know someone and have a good time. To go out and see movies and play darts. That's what I want out of life right now. Fun.

Oh god, I'm back to posting those really depressing entries again, aren't I?

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home