Monday, May 29, 2006

Life and such...

You know, you're never too old to learn about yourself and life in general. Again, I should apologize for not writing in a very long time, but my life has been a whirlwind now that I'm job searching. Okay, back to blogging.

I learned a valuable life lesson today. What you are doing and who you are sometimes is completely misunderstood by others. See, since the breakup of my LTR last year, my friendships have been tested and many of them choose sides. What's interesting is that i never really thought they would. In my opinion, I didn't see any of them as the type of people who would decide to end a loving friendship. Morever, end it over specualtion and untruths. It's hurtful, but at the same time, I have to move on.

Today, someone told me i was acting a certain way, when my perception was much different. The thing is, I won't change for anyone. I already did that, and I hated myself. I didn't like who I was and I comprimised too much of who I was. And sometimes, you just have to be selfish and think about yourself and your life.

So...the job search is bleek. Moving to the west coast has been put on hold for a bit. i can't wait to get out there though. Nice weather, beautiful people, more opportunities to improve myself and possibly find some new friends.

Enjoy the beautiful day...

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home