Thursday, September 18, 2008

Children ran screaming...

Ok, I promise that I'll start updating this more often. Lots going on right now. We are currently in production of Evil Dead: the musical at Theatre on the Square. I will be assistant directing for my second time which I'm really excited about. Lots of blood and lots of fun and laughs. My favorite musical number has to be "Look who's evil now" and "Do the Necronomicon". I'll try and post some photos once we start costuming it.

Funny thing, the brakes went out on my way to work the other day and i had to drive through people's yards and into a school parking lot before i found the emergency brake. Those children were scared. Fo reals!

On the personal front, things are going well, but I've been getting down on myself lately about my appearance. I hate that. Why can't i be happy with the way I look. Seems so easy right? Anyways.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home