Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ahhhhh...


So, I've been daydreaming a lot. About the perfect job. Finding him. You know. Sappy shit. I've been thinking a lot about Paris, not Hilton, dumbass. The city. But it was like, when I was there, it was the city I was meant to live in. At least want to go there with someone who is in complete and total love with me. THat way, I can enjoy it to it fullest. Smiles. Tear.

Anyway, SISSIES opens on Firday. Del Shores, the author will be here as well, so that is really exciting. I just want to do an amazing job for him and for myself. And I know I will, I've been working my ass off.

So now that I have internet again, I'll start posting regularly again. Hopefully, so fun stuff too. I have an amazing job interview tomorrow and if I get it, it will change my life. International travel. Need I say more? Who wants to go to Paris?

xoxo
Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home