Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stop pretending...

That's something that me and my friend Jenny would say to each other and it would make us giggle for literally minutes. It's a line from Parker Posey in some movie and it's how she said it that is so funny. But I had to tell myself that last night.

Stop pretending everything is all right and do something about it. As discussed before, I am a dating bulimic, I have no idea what I'm doing. So, stop focusing on boys and start focusing on you Bill. You giant retard. Oh, that was a little Mrs. Spears of me.

I started working on making my life better today. Eating more than one meal a day, working on getting a more stable income. Oh it's all so adult of me. It's quite disturbing. Well, not as disturbing as the commercial of the old people singing in those electric wheelchairs.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home