Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I promise I'll get in a better mood...

Just let me get a few things off my chest. I've used this blog in the past for so many things. But it seems more times than none I use it for complaining about my life. Well this morning is no exception. See, it's 4AM and I'm not asleep. Why you ask? I can't get in a good mood. Just when I think I've got things figured out, life throws me a curveball. Yeah, yeah. Life's not perfect. No one has it perfect. Everyone has problems. Fuck off this is my blog, and right now...it's all about me.

I'm always barking up the wrong tree. I'm always putting myself in situations I know won't work. I like meeting people and getting to know them. It just seems that when I start to get attached, they run away. Like, um run. Most of the time, I know, because I get attached to easily. When I like someone, I feel like I can't let them go and I end up saying something stupid. Like..."You're a beautiful person" or other such nonsense.

Here's what i want:
1. A hot ass guy who is totally in to me
2. Someone who appreciates art
3. A romantic
4. Someone who wants to entertain me, and vice versa
5. The perfect person

Not to much to ask...right? I don't think so. So seriously. Stop fucking with me and get on with it. If you want to be friends tell me. If you want to drag me along hoping to meet a cuter guy, then ew, who are you? If you want to have meaningful conversations, let's do it. I'm just tried of trying to decipher codes.

I gotta go...it smells like my neighbors dog is filling up the apartment with shit.

xoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home